Friday, April 29, 2011

Kunnia Reborn!

After a long hiatus I have started playing my beloved druid Kunnia again. She is now a troll instead of a Tauren (cow-type creatures). To the left is an older picture of Kunnia in flight form. The best part about druids is they can instantly pop into forms, so you can fly instantly instead of waiting a few seconds to summon your mount (I believe it's 1.5 seconds now to summon a mount). Very useful when you want to jump off of mountains and survive. Also makes questing feel like it goes quicker.

I joined a new guild in WoW that is starting to raid a bit. I'm not sure if I'll be able to raid and at all, due to my schedule becoming more and more full. I would be very happy to raid again. Healing is still relatively challenging, though the challenge is mostly a result of my low quality equipment. It should get easier and easier as I get more gear, and when it does I will lose interest again.

I think I'm going to try and focus on Rift more than WoW. The advantage to playing Rift is I'm playing with Germans and am in the correct time zone. I'm just not feeling very motivated to play any MMOs as my time becomes more precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment