Thursday, June 6, 2013

Denver Comic Con

This post is coming a little bit later than I expected. I thought I would post something Monday, but then work attacked me and now it's Thursday... Anyway, Denver Comic Con was awesome and I want to post some pics from it. So sit back and enjoy.

Felicia Day marveling at my friend Erin's Codex costume

Same friend Erin cosplaying as Calhoun from Wreck It Ralph

It's a Dino!

I know it's hard to tell but this is the Guild panel. We showed up 15 minutes before it started so had to sit in the back. Panel was hilarious, hope they're at Pax too!

Thor v Cloud. FIGHT!

Tim's Thor is much better

Cloud and Tifa

Warehouse 13 panel. I was sitting a little bit closer this time, but it was still hard to get a good picture. These guys are hilarious. #Warehousemovie!
In case you didn't know Warehouse 13 has been cancelled, but Saul Rubinek encouraged us to get a movement going for the Warehouse 13 movie! Go forth tweat #warehousemovie and maybe we can continue this awesome story some more!

Denver Comic Con was a blast. I can't wait til PAX!

I'll post a gaming update tomorrow. I got really really close to beating a game at Denver Comic Con, but alas no game beats for Susi yet! Tune in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment