Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Week #2 Goals

A new week has dawned! And with it some new goals!

Rift
The face I pretty much never see

I hit level 50 today, very exciting. I zipped over to the new continent just to realize my skinning wasn't up to paar. So back to Droughtlands I went to continue working on finishing the quest and improve my skinning a couple points. I hope by the end of the week to be about 53, but we'll see.

Ni No Kuni
So pretty...

I would like to put in a handful more hours and finish whatever tasks I can find. I think I'm at about 83% completion on tasks and I will finish them before I beat the game.

Neverwinter
I might have been too lazy to take a screenshot... shh don't tell anyone ;)

We have a bunch of friends who are wanting to play this with us, so hopefully get some hours with said friends.

Bioshock
Fear me!

Maybe an hour or two on this one? Hopefully? We'll see if there is time with work and other games.

Denver Comic Con
Yay Comic Con!

Coming to you this weekend! I'm super excited and will hopefully have some pictures at the end of the week.

And thus we start the week whee! More games!

No comments:

Post a Comment