Monday, May 27, 2013

Ni No Kuni and a surprise! *SPOILERS*

So I played a bit more of Ni No Kuni and had a very interesting moment. Now if you've finished the game, you know what's coming. If you haven't stop reading now because this will spoil it all for you.



Seriously stop reading if you haven't finished Ni No Kuni


*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

I reached the point in Ni No Kuni where you finally get to battle Shadar. The battle is in three parts and I'm glad I saved pretty much all of my SP items and had stocked up on coffee and cappuccinos before I started. The entire time I was thinking "Ok, this game is well funded and we all know the White Witch is the true villan here. I betchya anything the story will pretend to end then just continue." Sure enough that's exactly what happens.

Seriously, I've made omelettes before, I saw this coming. If you understand this reference kudos to you.


*End SPOILERS*

*End SPOILERS*

*End SPOILERS*

I'm excited to see how Ni No Kuni actually ends. I'm having a blast playing it and am glad to see the story start to finally come together.



No comments:

Post a Comment