Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Weekly Game Progress #2

Hey it's Tuesday! Time for a blog post :)

Solo

Darkest Dungeon

I was having a really great time playing Darkest Dungeon last week, and then I lost all my weekend progress. I finished all the initial quests and leveled a couple heroes to 4 and 5. On Sunday night I opened my laptop where the game had been suspended since Thursday. That save file overrode my most recent save in the cloud. I tried everything to try and get the weekend progress back, but alas I failed. 

I'll continue to play but losing so much progress has been tragic. I'm going to be a lot more careful with cloud saves going forward.

Streaming

Dragon Quest XI

We streamed more Dragon Quest, but due to a slew of technical errors we only got a good hour in. I don't totally remember what we're doing in the story. Our session was mostly helping our resident prince impress his father so he gives us an item of 7 colors. Hopefully we make more progress on Thursday.

Zelda: BotW

I'm super happy to start Zelda again. I got off the plateau, made it to Kakariko village, did all the side quests I could find and made my way to Hateno. Upgraded our slate as much as I could, got our first pony, who was named after my viewer and mod Metalacil. I'm stoked to continue playing this game and continue exploring this awesome world. 

Check out the stream Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays! This weekend I'll probably be streaming on Sunday instead because Saturday I'll be spending the day at PAX South in San Antonio. Next week I'll update with some pictures from the con. 

No comments:

Post a Comment