Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Gaming Goals

February in Review

My goals were 

Finish FFXV
Finish Dankest Dungeon
Finish one year in Stardew Valley
Keep streaming DragonQuest x1/week
Stream Monster Hunter World to completion 

I didn't finish a single one T.T We almost streamed DragonQuest weekly, but last week throw it off. Oh well.


March Goals



Personal
Finish I Am Setstuna
Do first year of Stardew Valley
Get level 70 on the D3 Wizard for easy game beat


Stream
Progress in DQXI on Stream with Ed
Start playing Rift Primal on Stream
Do a mini painting stream

We'll see how this goes! As a bonus I'd like to get further in BotW and actually start Monster Hunter World. Ni No Kuni 2 comes out this month and I do need to somehow get 3 games beats so I can actually buy it and play it. Hmm... I'll probably have to play something shorter to get that third game beat in. Maybe I can hit level 50 in Rift before then?

Also I'd like to update weekly progress again on the blog as well. Maybe that will help me focus on these goals haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment