Thursday, March 4, 2021

March Gaming Goals

 Whoa, wait, what? Am I writing in this blog, 3 years after the last post?!?! Yes, I am. It was cool to have a record of what I was playing, so going to do that again.


I'm more realistic with my goals now.


March Goals 2021

A brave looking cast

  1. Be sad Covid is still a thing, and the office is still closed
  2. Finish Bravely Default 2
  3. Finish the new game+ playthrough of Atelier Meruru
  4. BONUS: Finish Atelier Ayesha

I'm about six hours into BD 2 and I LOVE it! I described it to a friend as a modern classic Final Fantasy game. It's got lots of Final Fantasy classes and spell names, plus crystals! Everyone lots crystals, and warriors of light. Also the voice actors are fantastic.. to the point I'm listening to them speak. I rarely listen to voice actors speak, I just skip past their dialogue after I read it.

Also Bravely Default 2 is the game of the month for The RPG Club. I'm horrible at joining these sorts of communities and actually being involved, but they do have a pretty friendly discord. I've written words there a couple times. (aka no one knows who I am). It's a cool group though and they pick fun games generally. I played Atelier Ryza and Hades because of them, which both are fantastic games. Check them out!

Monday updates? Should that be a thing? Or Tuesday? How about we'll see bwahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment