Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Current Gaming Goals

Lyrestra at Musing of an altoholic wrote an end-of-expansion bucket list, so I've decided I would write my current gaming goals.

Diablo 3
-Finish campaign on Cuddles my Barbarian in Normal Hardcore mode
-Finish campaign on Lillyann my Sorcerer in Normal Hardcore mode with my boyfriend's Monk

Tera
-Reach level 60 on my Priest
-Start an alt after Priest hits 60

WoW
-Down Deathwing with my guild, Skrubz Inc, on Ninakas
-Get more achievements on Kasaii

Batman Arkham City
-Finish game before my shift at GameStop on Saturday May 18, 2012

Final Fantasy XIII-2
-Finish game
-Do all side quests/missions/objectives

Rosetta Stone
-Finish all 3 levels of Japanese before my Totale subscription expires in September 2012

Well that seems like a decent list so far. I'm not allowing myself to buy more console games until I beat a good chunk of the ones I own. It'll be a long time before I buy another game... but at least with the ability to check-out games at GameStop, I can try a lot of the games I've had my eye on for a long time, like LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption.

I would also like to thank Syp from Biobreak and  Huntress Maruka from Neurotic Girl: Games Keep Me Sane for mentioning my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment