Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Newbie Blogger Initiative

Hello wide open internet world! I have decided to restart my blog. I'm no longer abroad, but don't want to come up with a new name. Although I was very tempted to do The Smokin' Gamer and talk about games and hookah, it just seemed like a weird thing to mix.

So I've decided to try and renew my blog thanks to the Newbie Blogger Initiative. Apparently all of the awesome bloggers I follow (SypFerrelMMO Gamer ChickGreen Armadillo, and Tipa to name a few...) are in on this madness. Syp is the forerunner leading the charge. You can find out by clicking on this lovely image.

So, what will I be blogging about? I ended up signing up for the WoW annual pass when I found out they were introducing Harvest Moon style farming through the Tiller faction. You get your very own instanced farm plot to raise crops and animals. And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who felt that subbing for a years worth of WoW was worth what I could just do in any Harvest Moon. Ah well, now I have one MMO to stick to.

I have 4 85s, one designated as my achievement char. I'm part of a tiny guild that is trying to raid. Last 3 of us were signed on and we joined with another guild for their raid night. Not terribly promising on the raid front, but I enjoy chatting with my guild leaders so much I'm reluctant to leave. WoW as a whole is just feeling very dead. I am on a low population server which probably explains why I feel it's so dead. For now I'm mildly enjoying it. Though if anyone wants to come raid, we'll get you geared and ready! Bloodscalp - Alliance- Skrubz Inc

Also playing a little bit of EQ2 in German, just to keep my German fresh. I'm considering resubbing to SWTOR to play that in German instead.

Expect another post on Friday! Though it might just be about hookah, because I really want to write about hookah for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment