Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun filled ways to die in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Originally I thought about doing a review of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, but instead you get a list of all the fun ways I died in the 6 or so hours I played. I'm terrible at shooters and had myself set to easy mode, but still managed to die... a lot.

1) Grenades. I died to more grenades than anything else. I always seem to miss the grenade indicator flashing on my screen until it's too late...
2) Killing my own dudes. What you lose if you kill someone on your team? Well how am I suppose to tell one set of darkly colored dudes from another...
3) Falling off a castle. There is a spot where you're suppose to slowly make your way on a ledge. I decided to run off instead.
4) Death by tree. So I was sliding down this hill and then a tree came out of nowhere!
5) Death by house. Immediately after getting killed by the tree I slid into the house to the right of it. Terrible aim really.
6) The bad dudes shooting me. Surprisingly I didn't die to this too often.

My personal favorites were getting killed by the tree and house.

Next up in GameStop checkout, Warhammer 40k Space Marine for the PS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment